Territories & Wineries
Terms and conditions
General booking conditions for a guided tour:
- All prices are inclusive of IVA;
- The reservation is considered confirmed only after written communication (via e-mail) from Planeta.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies and intolerances, or particular needs. Without prior warning, we accept no responsibility.
- The tastings are dedicated to people who have reached the age of majority, as it is not allowed to serve alcohol to people under 18.
General conditions for modifying or canceling reservations of a guided tour:
- Modifications must be communicated in writing (via e-mail) within 2 (working) days prior to the date of the tour, providing name, surname and booking code.
○ in the case of a decrease in the number of people booked, if communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Planeta will retain the amount due;
○ in the case of an increase in the number of people booked, the booking must be confirmed by Planeta;
- Cancellation of reservations must be communicated in writing (via e-mail).
- Cancellation of the reservation must be received within 2 (working) days prior to the date of the tour, providing name, surname and booking code. If communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Planeta will retain the total amount.
- Planeta reserves the right to change the experience location or to cancel it, at any time, due to force majeure and/or impossibility or excessive onerousness that may occur (including cases, by way of example and without limitation, of meteorological events that make it impossible or excessively onerous to organize the event, impediments caused by the Covid-19 emergency, etc.). Participants are guaranteed a full refund of the ticket, using the same means of payment used for the purchase, whether the event is cancelled or the change of location does not allow the purchaser to take part in the wine tasting tour.
General rules of conduct for visitors
- Visitors are kindly requested to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The tour time is pre-arranged and cannot be modified, in respect of the reservation of the rest of the participating group.
- Entry into the premises of the establishment is allowed only if accompanied by authorized staff.
- All visitors are requested to always follow the instructions given by their guide. In particular it is necessary for visitors to:
○ Pay close attention to moving vehicles (e.g. lift trucks)
○ In case of emergency (fire, natural disaster) remain calm, stay with the guide, follow the instructions given by the guide and use the escape routes indicated by the escape signs.